JOIN THE SERENITY TEAM!
Click Here to Download the Serenity Employee Application
Please email completed application to: email@example.com
Interested? Please give us a call at 912-489-3883, stop by the Salon & Spa or send us a Facebook message!
CURRENT SALON JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Licensed Massage Therapist
Serenity Day Spa & Salon, an Aveda concept salon, is seeking a full- or part-time GA licensed Massage Therapist who is knowledgeable in Swedish, Neuromuscular and Deep Tissue to join our team.
If you have the experience, we have the clients.
This position is for you if you are seeking a work environment where you can grow as a therapist and have a steady client base. You must be a team player who is professional, results-driven (self-promoter), and dependable. We offer ongoing education, provide all supplies, and offer a professional and family-oriented work environment.
Job Duties Overview
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Administer massage therapy treatments to clients using hands.
- Confer with clients about their problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Maintain client records.
- Treat clients in professional settings.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Prepare and blend oils and apply the blends to clients’ skin.
- Provide superior customer care to all clients ensuring their experiences exceeds expectations.
- Maintain and exhibit professionalism at all times with clients and co-workers.
- Maintain a clean, organized and well-stocked work area.
Serenity Day Spa & Salon is an EOE.
Valid GA Massage Therapist License
1+ years’ experience preferred
Aveda experience preferred
Serenity Day Spa & Salon, a high-end Aveda concept salon and spa, is seeking full and part-time passionate and authentic cosmetologist team members who are interested in a career, not just a job.
We have a client base to offer if you have solid, proven work experience in hair cutting, coloring and design.
If you are …
- positive, creative, & energetic,
- in love with your craft,
- hungry for learning & skill-building,
- a team player looking to build a long-term working relationship
- looking to grow your career and build on your current experience …..please come see us!
We offer competitive commission pay, paid vacation, worksite health benefits, ongoing education, a professional and family-oriented work environment, and provide all supplies.
Job Duties & Skills
- Perform consultations to determine clients’ needs
- Provide services to clients such as shampooing, cutting, styling, coloring
- Apply knowledge of cutting and color techniques, hair care products, and related procedures to services performed
- Emphasize product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair
- Maintain a consistent relationship with client base to ensure return clients
- Proactively develop new clients
- Attend and participate in meetings, continuing education, and training to follow new trends and techniques
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked work area
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Provide superior customer care to all clients ensuring their experience exceeds expectations.
- Exhibit professionalism with clients and co-workers
- Goal-driven (self-promoter) and dependable
- Valid GA Cosmetologist License
- 1+ years’ experience
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time (5+ hours), carry up to 20 lbs., lift, walk, reach, bend
- Aveda product experience a plus